The clinic specialises in sports medicine and manipulative physiotherapy (back and neck pain) and provides a ‘hands on treatment’ philosophy, with ‘one therapist per client’. This allows your physiotherapist to provide quality treatment within appropriate timeframes.
The clinic specialises in the treatment and rehabilitation of soccer injuries - with the majority of therapists working with soccer teams at international, professional, representative or club level.
All therapists continue their education through regular attendance of conferences and courses.
The Clinic treats a variety of injuries and pain, including:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Muscle Imbalance Syndromes
- Postural Problems
- Over Use Syndrome
- Accurate diagnosis and on-going assessment
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Spinal manipulative therapy
- Restoration of mobility and strength through exercise
- Massage and myofasical release
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Onward referral – if necessary
- Onsite rehabilitation gym
- Onsite massage therapist
- All our services are wheelchair accessible
- Onsite Podiatrist
- Onsite Ultrasound Scanning
- Pilates Studio - individual sessions and small group classes
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen)
- Football Performance for Teenagers
- YBT (Y Balance Test)
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 7:30pm
Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 8am - 12 Noon
Staff Physiotherapist Initial Consultation (ACC) Co- Payment - $20
Staff Physiotherapist Follow Up Consultation (ACC) Co-Payment - $20
Senior Physiotherapist Initial Consultation (ACC) Co-Payment - $30
Senior Physiotherapist Follow Up (ACC) Co Payment - $30
Consultant Physiotherapist Initial Consultation (ACC) Co-Payment - $50
Consultant Physiotherapist Follow Up (ACC) Co Payment - $50
Private Client (All Clients) - $65
Pilates (ACC) Pre-Screen - $65
Pilates (ACC) Group - $25
Pilates (ACC) Individual - $40
Pilates (Private) Pre-Screen - $100
Pilates (Private) Group - $25
Pilates (Private) Individual - $65
All fees are payable after each consultation.
If you are unable to keep an appointment please contact the clinic. We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments and a cancellation of less than 24 hours notice period.
Refer to the schedule of fees in the clinic or ask the reception staff if you require further information.
Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a world wide system designed to help;
• Recognize movement patterns that support work, sports and daily activities.
• Understand the true relationship that movement patterns play in our health and fitness goals.
• Identify principles to support the importance of movement screening.
• Explain the role of mobility, motor control, and functional patterns in fundamental movement.
• Demonstrate the use of the Functional Movement Screen instructions and procedures.
Football Performance Programme
With an individualised, personal approach to each players needs our football specialists can help you:
• Improve strength, speed and fitness.
• Enhance performance.
• Prevent vicious cycle of injury, de conditioning and re-injury.
• Progress technique with better landing technique and control.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you'll be happy with Roland Jeffery Physiotherapy that we offer a "100% Money-Back Guarantee" to ensure customer satisfaction of our physiotherapy service. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using our services or are not happy with quality of the consultation we will promptly issue a refund, plus the next session will be free.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact reception if you have any questions.
Terms and Conditions Apply.